Table of Contents
Before you can use the APG Vasario Cash Drawer on your iPad device, you will have to connect it to your printer and set it up on eHopper.
Connecting APG Vasario Cash Drawer
Note: Printer must be turned on and properly set up.
- Connect cash drawer to Star Printer via RJ12 connector. (Can connect drawer to either Star TSP100 LAN or Star Bluetooth TSP650II printer).
- Cash drawer is ready to operate.
Setting Up APG Vasario Cash Drawer on POS
1. Log in to eHopper POS.
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Cash Drawer
3. Tap Search for cash drawer.
4. In list of printers that appear, select printer that cash drawer is connected to.
5. Tap Test link to the right of the selected printer. If drawer opens, it is properly set up.
6. Confirm cash drawer settings by tapping DONE.
7. Cash drawer is ready for usage in application.