Table of Contents
Before you can use the Star Bluetooth TSP650II Printer on your iPad device, you will have to configure it and set it up with eHopper.
Connecting Star Bluetooth TSP650II to iPad
1. Switch printer on by pressing the Power button.
2. Go to Settings on iPad and in the Bluetooth section, turn Bluetooth on by tapping the switch. It should appear green.
3. Press on the Pair button on the back panel of the printer for about 10 seconds until the green indicator begins to blink.
4. Scan for Bluetooth devices in Bluetooth settings of iPad.
5. Select to pair iPad device with Star Bluetooth TSP650II.
Setting Up Star Bluetooth TSP650II on POS
Log in to eHopper POS
In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Printer Setup
3. On Printer Setup screen, tap Search for printer on the top right.
4. The Star Bluetooth TSP650II printer should show up under both Receipt Printers and Kitchen Printers. Check off the box(es) of whichever one(s) you would like to set up your printer to print.
Note: For kitchen receipts to print, you must select the Kitchen Receipt option in the Receipt tab of your Back Office Store Settings.
- For info on setting up directional printing for your kitchen printers, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009811693-Directional-Printing
5. Choose either 80mm or 58mm as the paper width for both printer types.
6. The option Print Test Page will appear to the right of the printer. Tap it to print a test page to ensure that the printer is set up properly.
7. Confirm your printer settings by tapping the DONE button. The printer should now be set up to work on your iPad.