Table of Contents
- This report shows a history of an items with serial numbers starting from the date of entry into the system to the date of sale or removal from inventory.
- Each transaction made with the item is represented as a row.
- To access, select Reporting--->Serial Item Tracking Report in the left navigation menu.
- Search for serial item by inputting its serial number in the search field and clicking the Search button.
- On the top of the screen, you can view the item’s:
- Product ID
- Product Name
- Serial Item ID.
- View information in the Serial Item Tracking Report, including:
- the Action that the item is currently going through
- the Date the action was initiated
- the place the item left From
- where the item is being sent To
- the Amount the action costs
- the Employee who initiated the action.