Table of Contents
This report shows all products with serial numbers that are not sold within the date received (Received column) and the number of days that have passed since an item was added to your inventory, noted in column Age (Days).
- Access the report by selecting Reporting--->Inventory Aging Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can customize which columns you would like displayed in the report by selecting the Set Columns drop-down field and then selecting the checkbox next to each column you would like to include.
- The columns in the Inventory Aging report include:
- an item’s ID
- the name of the Item
- the Store the item is in
- the item's Serial #
- the Cost of the item from the vendor
- the sales Price of the item
- the date the item was Received in the store
- the item’s Age in number of days (from the date it was received in the store).
- You can filter items by Department or Category in the respective drop-down menus.
- Search for data on particular item(s) by inputting their name, serial #, or UPC in the search box.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- You can export the Inventory Aging report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open it.