Table of Contents
You can use external processors in eHopper as a non-integrated solution, with all order data being saved in our system, while being processed on your own terminal.
- In Back Office, go to Settings--->Store Settings and make sure the External payment box is checked. Then, click the Done button.
- Can only be performed by Administrator, Manager, and Salesperson employee roles.
1. After selecting one or more product(s) in the catalog, click on the green All Payments button on the bottom left of the screen.
2. Select External Payment as the payment method.
3. Optionally input the last 4 digits of the Card Number and Expiration date in the respective fields, using the calculator or your keyboard.
4. Process the transaction on whatever terminal are using and then click the PROCESS button.
- If the On Receipt option was selected in the Store Settings Tips tab, enter the tip amount after the order is processed on the Tips page of POS, accessed from the left navigation menu and then close the batch.
- If the On Screen option was selected in the Store Settings Tips tab, the Tips screen will appear. Choose whether to input the tip amount as a % or $ amount by clicking on the arrow next to the green symbol. Then, input the tip amount with the calculator.
Note: The Tips screen will not appear if you have installed the EBT Card App or it is turned off in Store Settings.
5. On the Receipt screen:
- On the right side, choose the Receipt language in the drop-down and select either to Print receipt and/or Email receipt.
- You also have the option to Print kitchen receipt if enabled for one of the products in the order in the Products section of Back Office.
6. Click DONE to finalize the payment.