Table of Contents
You can use external processors in eHopper.
- In Back Office, go to Settings--->Store Settings and make sure the External payment box is checked. Then, click the Done button.
- Can only be performed by Administrator, Manager, and Salesperson employee roles.
1. After selecting one or more product(s) in the catalog, click on the green All Payments button on the bottom left of the screen.
2. Select External Payment as the payment method.
3. Optionally input the last 4 digits of the Card Number and Expiration date in the respective fields, using the calculator or your keyboard.
4. Process the transaction on whatever terminal are using and then click the PROCESS button.
5. On the Receipt screen:
- On the right side, choose the Receipt language in the drop-down and select either to Print receipt and/or Email receipt.
- Click DONE to finalize the payment.