Table of Contents
To use Pax on eHopper with a Windows device, you will have to set up Pax as the Payment Gateway in Back Office and input the terminal's Serial # in POS.
- Must have the Freedom package to use PAX terminal with eHopper POS.
1. In Back Office, go to Settings--->Apps--->App Directory--->install Credit/Debit POS integration App
2. Go to Settings--->Store Settings--->select store that want to set up Pax on.
3. Click on the Payment Gateway tab.
4. Select PAX in the Payment Gateway drop-down menu.
5. Click the Done button.
1. In POS, go to Settings--->Terminal Setup--->click Add Terminal button
2. Input Serial Number of PAX Terminal and click Submit
3. Click Accept Certificate
4. On the new tab that pops up in your browser, click Advanced.
5. Click Proceed to (unsafe)
6. Click Done on the Terminal Setup screen.