Table of Contents
Before you can use the Star TSPP100 Printer on your iPad device, you will have to configure it and set it up with eHopper.
Connecting Star TSP100 LAN Printer to iPad
1. On the back of the printer, input the printer power source cord into the leftmost plug-in and plug it into to an outlet.
2. Input the ethernet router into the rightmost plug-in on the back of the printer.
3. Turn printer on by pushing down the "l" on the side of the printer.
4. Connect iPad to same wifi network as ethernet router that the printer is connected to.
Setting Up Star TSP100 LAN Printer on POS
1. Log in to eHopper POS.
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Printer Setup
3. On Printer Setup screen, tap Search for printer on the top right.
4. The Star TSP100 LAN printer should show up under both Receipt Printers and Kitchen Printers. Check off the box(es) of whichever one(s) you would like to set up your printer to print.
5. Choose either 80mm or 58mm as the paper width for both printer types.
6. The option Print Test Page will appear to the right of the printer. Tap it to print a test page to ensure that the printer is set up properly.
7. Confirm your printer settings by tapping the DONE button. The printer should now be set up to work on your iPad.