Table of Contents
You can void an order in POS by accessing the order on the Orders screen. You can only void an order on the same day the transaction was completed.
- Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager or Salesperson employee role.
- Only possible once an order has already been processed.
- Transaction must have been completed on the same register that you are currently operating and before the register was closed.
- Only possible for orders that were processed on the same business day.
- Cannot void an order paid for with more than one credit card.
- When voiding a card transaction, the device must be connected to same network as the terminal.
1. Click on Orders in the left navigation menu.
2. On the Orders page, select the order that you would like to void.
3. On the Order Details screen, click the Void button (when unable to void an order, the Void button will not appear).
4. A popup will ask if you are sure you want to void the order. Select Yes.
5. The order has been voided.
- Once you void an order, it cannot be undone.