Table of Contents
- Freedom customers can manually select an order type (Quick Sale, Dine In, Take Out, Drive Thru, or Delivery) for each order.
- They can also update the fulfillment status (New, In Preparation, Prepared, In Fulfillment. Fulfilled) of each order at any point.
1. Must be a Freedom customer.
2. Must be assigned either Administrator, Manager, or Sales Person employee roles.
3. In Back Office, install Order Management app by going to Apps--->App Directory--->select Order Management box--->click Install button.
4. Go to Settings--->Store Settings and in the General tab, check off the box next to where it says Ability to show order type--->click Done button.
5. In POS, select Synchronize in the left navigation menu to update.
Selecting Order Type
1. On the top left of the screen, tap on the popup that displays the order type (the default will say Quick Sale).
2. Select the type of order. The options are: Quick Sale, Dine In, Take Out, Drive Thru, and Delivery.
Updating Fulfillment Status of Order
1. Click on Orders in the left navigation menu.
2. Select the order you would like to edit the status for.
3. On the Order Details screen, select the Fulfillment box.
4. A popup list will appear of fulfillment status options. Select the one that you would like to update the order to.
The Fulfillment Options are:
- New: The order has been placed in the system but the kitchen has not yet started preparing the order
- In Preparation: Kitchen has started to prepare order
- Prepared: Kitchen completed preparing order
- In Fulfillment: Order is on its way to the customer
- Fulfilled: The order has been delivered to the customer.
- You can update the fulfillment status for all types of orders, except for Quick Sale and Manual Sale.
- Fulfillment status can be updated at any point, whether after saving an order or after it has been processed.