Table of Contents
- You can add notes to either a specific item or an entire order. These notes will appear on the kitchen receipt for the transaction.
1. Must allow notes as an option in Back Office. To do this, go to Settings--->Store Settings. In the Item Notes: section, select the circle next to either No notes, Mandatory or Optional. Click DONE to confirm.
- Then, be sure to sync the data in POS.
Adding Notes to Item
1. After selecting particular item for the shopping cart, click on it as it appears on the left side of the screen.
2. Select the Notes tab that appears on the right side of the screen.
3. In the box where it says, Type item-specific notes here, type in whatever notes you would like to appear on the printed kitchen receipt for that specific item.
4. Click DONE button or switch to a different tab.
Adding Notes to Order
- After selecting item(s) to add to the order, click on the Notes button on the bottom of the screen.
2. On the Order Notes page, in the box where it says, Type order-specific notes here, type in whatever notes you would like to appear on the printed kitchen receipt for the whole order.
3. Click the DONE button.