Table of Contents
You can provide discounts in eHopper for either an individual item or an entire order.
Providing Discount For an Item
1. After selecting the item that you want to apply a discount to from shopping cart, click on it as it appears on the left side of the screen.
2. Select the Discount tab that appears on the right side of the screen.
3. If you are not someone with an Administrator or Sales Manager role in the current store and the Allow price and discount editing on POS box is not checked on your Employee page in Back Office, enter the PIN of someone who has an Administrator or Sales Manager role in the store. If this does not apply to you, proceed to step 4.
- You will not be able to enter the PIN when working offline.
4. Select from the calculator how much of a discount you want to provide.
- You can choose to provide a discount as either a $ amount or % by clicking the switch on the top of the calculator.
- When in % mode, the switch will move to the right and turn blue. When in $ mode, it will move to the left and turn white.
- There are three shortcut buttons you can select to automatically provide either a 10%, 15%, or 20% discount.
4. Click DONE button
5. Process the order.
Providing Discount For Whole Order
Requirement: Must have selected at least 2 items.
1. Select Discount button on bottom left of screen.
2. Follow the same steps as described from 3-5 in the section above.