Table of Contents
Through PO Receiving, you can update your inventory records after receiving stock.
1. Must be a Freedom Package customer and have installed the PO Receiving App by going to Apps--->App Directory--->install Purchase Order Receiving app.
2. User must be assigned either Sales Manager, Back Office Operator, or Administrator roles.
3. Sales Managers and Back Office Operators can only update data on retrieval of stock in stores that have been assigned to them by an Administrator.
1. Select the vendor you received the item from in the Vendor drop-down menu and the store that received the item in the Store In drop-down menu. You can also input a Ref Number if provided one by your vendor.
2. Search item(s) by title or code in the search box or click Display list box to see list of all products.
3. Find the product(s) listed in the Name column and then in the Received Qty column in that same row, input the quantity of the product(s) that you have received.
4. When you have selected all the quantities of products that you have received, click the Received button.
5. A PO Receiving confirmation box will pop up. Click Confirm.
- The updated stock that a store received will be added to that store's inventory.
- You can view your PO Receiving history in the PO Receiving Report.