Table of Contents
Through PO Receiving, you can update your inventory records after receiving stock of products and ingredients.
1. Must be a Freedom Package customer and have installed the PO Receiving App by going to Apps--->App Directory--->install Purchase Order Receiving app.
2. User must be assigned either Sales Manager, Back Office Operator, or Administrator roles.
3. Sales Managers and Back Office Operators can only update data on retrieval of stock in stores that have been assigned to them by an Administrator.
1. Select the Products tab if you received a product without ingredients from a vendor and select the Ingredients tab if you received ingredients.
2. You can filter items provided by a specific vendor from the Vendor drop-down menu, input the store that received the item(s) in the Store In drop-down menu. You can also input a Ref Number if provided one by your vendor.
3. Search item(s) by ID, Name, UPC, or SKU in the search box or click Display list box to see list of all products or ingredients.
- Another option is to scan the UPC or SKU of the item to make it automatically appear for stock updating.
4. Find the item(s) listed in the Name column and then in the Received Qty column in that same row, input the quantity that you have received.
- You also have the option of changing the item's cost from the vendor in the Cost field.
- You can view the current quanity of each item in stock in the selected store in the Quantity on Hand (Store In) column.
5. When you have selected all the quantities that you have received, click the Received button.
6. A PO Receiving confirmation box will pop up, with the total cost of the purchase order being displayed. Click Confirm to confirm the order.
- The updated stock that a store received will be added to that store's inventory.
- You can view your PO Receiving history in the PO Receiving Report.