1) Must be a Freedom customer and have downloaded the Store Transfer app after going to Apps--->App Directory in the left navigation menu.
2) User must be assigned either Sales Manager, Back Office Operator, or Administrator roles.
3) Sales Managers and Back Office Operators can only transfer between stores that are assigned to them by an Administrator.
To perform a Store Transfer:
1) Go to Inventory--->Store Transfers in the left navigation menu.
2) Select the store you want to transfer item(s) out from in the Store Out drop-down menu.
3) Select the store you want to transfer item(s) into in the Store In drop-down.
4) You can either search for specific items you want to transfer in the search bar (by either title or barcode) or you can check off the Display list box to see a list of all items at once.
5) Find the product(s) listed in the Name column and then in the Transfer Qty column in that same row, input the quantity of the product you would like to transfer.
6) When you have selected all the quantities of products you wish to transfer, click the Transfer button.
- The transferred product(s) will be removed from the stock of the 'Store Out' store and added to the stock of the 'Store In' store.
- You can view your Store Transfer history in the Store Transfer Report.