Importing modifiers works similarly to import of inventory.
The following column headers MUST appear in the imported spreadsheet in this order:
- Modifier Group Name (EN): Name of Modifier Group
- Modifier Type: Choose one of either "One" (one selection), "Multiple" (multiple selections), or "Exceptions." Delete the other two.
- Modifier Group Status: Active or inactive
- Modifier 1 Name (EN): Name of modifier
- Modifier 1 Price: Sales price of modifier
- Modifier 1 Default: If want modifier to be default, type "Yes." If not, type "No." Only one modifier can have "Yes" listed.
There will need to be additional columns when:
A) There is more than one language set in localization settings of Back Office.
- In this case, each set language will need an additional column for Modifier Group Name and Modifier Name, with the language specification in parenthesis. Ex: Modifier Group Name (ES).
B) There is more than one modifier within a Modifier Group Name.
- In this case, each modifier will need an additional "Modifier Name" column for each language set in localization settings of Back Office. Ex: Modifier 2 Name (EN), Modifier 3 Name (ES), etc
- Each additional modifier will need a Modifier Price column and a Modifier Default column. Ex: Modifier 2 Price, Modifier 2 Default.
The following fields can be left blank (though the column and its header must remain):
- Modifier Group Status: If left blank, will automatically become active in system
- Modifier Price: Will automatically be set as 0 when left blank
- Modifier Default: The first modifier listed will automatically become the default when left blank.