Table of Contents
Freedom customers can make adjustments to their inventory for the following reasons (N/A, Found, Lost, Stolen, Broken, Gift, Reset, Reason, and Other).
- Must be Freedom Package customer
- Must install PO Receiving App by going to Apps--->App Directory--->install Purchase Order Receiving app.
1. Go to Inventory--->Inventory Adjustment in the left navigation menu.
2. Select the Products tab if you want to adjust the stock a product without ingredients and select the Ingredients tab if you want to adjust the stock of an ingredient.
3. Search item(s) by ID, Name, UPC, or SKU in the search box or click the Display list box to see list of all products or ingredients. Find the item(s) listed in the Name column and then input the quantity of the item that is being adjusted in the Adjusted Qty field. Note: This number should be the new total quantity for the item in the selected store, taking into account the adjusted quantity.
- Another option is to scan the UPC or SKU of the item to make it automatically appear for stock updating.
- Ingredients will only be adjusted by unit of measurement (UOM), as opposed to Stock Unit.
- If you are adjusting the quantity of serialized items, the adjustment will work the same as PO Receiving.
4. In the Reason field, select the reason the item is being adjusted from the drop-down menu. The options are N/A, Found, Lost, Stolen, Broken, Gift, Reset, Reason, and Other.
5. Click Done button.
6. An Inventory Adjustment confirmation box will pop up. Click Confirm.
- All data on inventory adjustments will appear in the Inventory Adjustment Report.