Table of Contents
Freedom customers can make adjustments to their inventory for the following reasons (N/A, Found, Lost, Stolen, Broken, Gift, Reset, Reason, and Other).
- Must be Freedom Package customer
- Must install PO Receiving App by going to Apps--->App Directory--->install Purchase Order Receiving app.
1. Go to Inventory--->Inventory Adjustment in the left navigation menu.
2. Select the Products tab if you want to adjust the stock a product without ingredients and select the Ingredients tab if you want to adjust the stock of an ingredient.
3. To find the item(s) you want to adjust the quantity for, you can either scan the UPC or SKU of the item, search by its ID, Name, UPC, or SKU in the search bar, or check the Display list box to see a list of all items at once.
- If the Display list box is checked, you can filter your products by their Department and/or Category to quickly locate the items you would like to adjust. Once your preferred filter options are selected, either select the Search button or press on the Enter key on your keyboard for the filtered list to appear.
4. Once you locate the item in the Name column, input the quantity that is being adjusted in the Adjusted Qty field. Note: This number should be the new total quantity for the item in the selected store, taking into account the adjusted quantity.
- Ingredients will only be adjusted by unit of measurement (UOM), as opposed to Stock Unit.
- If you are adjusting the quantity of serialized items, the adjustment will work the same as PO Receiving.
4. In the Reason field, select the reason the item is being adjusted from the drop-down menu. The options are N/A, Found, Lost, Stolen, Broken, Gift, Reset, Reason, and Other.
5. Click Done button.
6. An Inventory Adjustment confirmation box will pop up. Click Confirm.
- All data on inventory adjustments will appear in the Inventory Adjustment Report.