Table of Contents
EBT Cards are available as a payment option in POS.
1. Must install the EBT Card app (available to Freedom customers only) in Back Office by going to App Directory--->selecting EBT Card--->click Install button.
Note: When the EBT Card App is installed, tips will no longer be enabled in POS.
2. Also in Back Office, go to Settings--->Register Settings--->select register that want EBT payments on--->click on Payment Gateway tab--->select PAX as Payment Gateway in drop-down menu (if not already selected)--->check off the Enable EBT card payments box--->click Done.
- If you want EBT payments to be available in all registers in store, go to Store Settings and follow the same steps as for Register Settings.
4. Log in to POS and sync data.
Note: EBT Card payments can only occur when online and when device is connected to same network as terminal.
1. Select items from shopping cart and then click the green All Payments button.
2. Choose EBT Card as the payment method
3. Choose whether to input the card manually or by swiping. If manually, click the Enter card manually switch so it turns green and then enter the card number.
4. Select whether the card is being used as a Cash Benefit or Food Stamp.
5. Click the PROCESS button.