Table of Contents
EBT Cards are available as a payment option in POS.
1. Must install the EBT Card app (available to Freedom customers only) in Back Office by going to App Directory--->selecting EBT Card--->click Install button.
2. Also in Back Office, go to Settings--->Store Settings--->select store--->click on Payment Gateway tab--->select PAX as Payment Gateway in drop-down menu--->check off the Enable EBT card payments box--->click Done.
3. Go to Settings--->Register Settings and follow the same steps above that did in Store Settings, except with selecting the register you want to enable EBT payments for.
4. Log in to POS and sync data.
1. Select items from shopping cart and then click the green All Payments button.
2. Choose EBT Card as the payment method
3. Choose whether to input the card manually or by swiping. If manually, click the Enter card manually switch so it turns green and then enter the card number.
4. Select whether the card is being used as a Cash Benefit or Food Stamp.
5. Click the PROCESS button.