Table of Contents
You can import information on your existing customers into eHopper.
1. Go to Customers--->Import Customers--->Get Template button.
2. Open up the template download.
3. Fill-in all the required fields for each customer per row. The required fields are:
- Customer Type (with P inputted for a Personal customer and B for a Business)
- First Name
- Last Name
- All other fields are optional (though all column headers must remain).
4. Delete the first 2 default rows in the template.
5. Save the file.
6. Click Browse button--->select file--->click DONE button.