Table of Contents
You can import information on your existing customers into eHopper.
1. Go to Customers--->Import Customers--->Get Template button.
2. Open up the template download.
3. Delete or replace the 2 default rows in the template.
4. Fill-in all the required fields for each customer per row. The required fields are:
- Customer Type (with P inputted for a customer's personal information customer and B for a customer's business information).
- First Name: Required only for P customer types
- Last Name: Required only for P customer types
- Company Name: Required only for B customer types
- Date of Birthday: Should be in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Tax Exempt: Enter Y if would like customer to be tax exempt and N if do not.
- Marketing: Enter Y if you want to send customer marketing and N if you do not.
- Store: Enter the name of the store that the customer visits (needs to be an existing store in eHopper).
- Sales Person: Enter the email address of the particular salesperson who deals with the customer.
5. Save the file.
6. Click Browse button--->select file--->click DONE button.