Overview of New Features:
- Improved Interface and Usability
- EBT Card Support
- New Community Forum
- Ability to Unblock Account Via Email
- Serial Numbers Now Tracked with Products
- Build Inventory Matrix when Importing Inventory
- Provide Customer Support with Temporary Access to Account
- Adjustment to Time Clock Format
1. Improved Interface and Usability
- We have completely revamped our user interface and experience so you could run your business even more seamlessly and efficiently.
2. EBT Card Support
- New App available to allow implication of EBT Cards as a payment method.
3. New Community Forum
- There is now a eHopper Community forum, where you can post or review eHopper-related questions or topics.
4. Ability to Unblock Account Via Email
- If you are blocked out of your account due to too many log in attempts, you can now authorize to be sent an email to unblock it by clicking on the link following the error message.
5. Serial Numbers Now Tracked with Products
- In the Product Mix Report, there is now a drop down menu next to each serial item where you could see the product's corresponding serial number.
- These serial numbers will also appear in the exported Product Mix Report.
- Serial number of products will also appear on the Order Details pages in POS and Back Office and in the Store Transfer report.
6. Build Inventory Matrix when Importing Inventory
- When using import inventory template, there are a now a few more fields added in for those who want to build an inventory matrix. These new fields are “Product Type,” “Option Name” ("attribute name"), and “Option Values” ("attribute values").
7. Provide Customer Support with Temporary Access to Account
- If you are having issues with your account, you can now provide the eHopper support team with temporary access by authorizing a temporary password to be sent to them. Support will have access to your account for one hour.
8. Adjustment to Time Clock Format
- Employee's hours will now be displayed as specific minutes and hours, such as an hour and 30 minutes, as opposed to 1.5 hours.