Table of Contents
Before you can use the eHopper Community, you must first create a nickname. Someone with an Administrator role can then edit the nickname in the Employees section.
1. You can access the community by either clicking Community in the left navigation menu or through a link on the Dashboard.
2. If you do not yet have a nickname, the system will inform you and a screen will pop up allowing you to create one. The nickname must not already be in use by an existing user of the Community.
To Change Nickname:
Requirement: Must have an Administrator employee role.
1. Click on Employees--->Employees List in the left navigation menu.
2. Select the employee you would like to edit nickname for.
3. In the General tab, enter the employee's new nickname in the Nickname field.
4. Click Done button.