This article provides instructions of how to connect the eHopper cash drawer to the eHopper BTP-R180II printer and how to set it up in POS.
Connect eHopper Cash Drawer to Printer
1. Once your eHopper BTP-R180II Printer is set up, input the cash drawer's RJ12 connector to the back of the printer, above where it says "Cash Drawer."
2. Cash drawer is ready to operate.
Setting Up eHopper Cash Drawer in POS
1. Log in to eHopper POS
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Cash Drawer
3. Tap Search for cash drawer.
4. In list of printers that appear, select printer that cash drawer is connected to.
5. Tap Test link to the right of the selected printer. If drawer opens, it is properly set up.
6. Confirm cash drawer settings by tapping DONE.
7. Cash drawer is ready for usage in application.