Overview: This article provides instructions of how to connect the eHopper cash drawer to the eHopper BTP-R180II printer and how to set it up in POS.
Connect eHopper Cash Drawer to Printer
- Once your eHopper BTP-R180II Printer is set up, input the cash drawer's RJ12 connector to the back of the printer, above where it says "Cash Drawer."
- Cash drawer is ready to operate.
Set Up eHopper Cash Drawer in POS
- Open eHopper POS.
- Tap on 'Settings' in the left navigation menu and then click on 'Cash Drawer Setup.'
- Tap ‘Search for Cash Drawer’.
- In 'Cash Drawer Settings' select the printer that the cash drawer is connected to (BTP-R180II).
- Once selected, the option "Test" will show up on the right. Tap it to test if the cash drawer is set up properly.
- Confirm your cash drawer settings by tapping on ‘DONE’. The cash drawer should now be set up to work on your tablet.